About The Golf Club at Yankee Trace
The Golf Club at Yankee Trace is the finest golf facility in the area, possessing a 27-hole, championship golf course, bentgrass practice range for golf lessons and general practice,along with a beautiful 32,000 square foot clubhouse. The clubhouse includes a well equipped pro shop and indoor practice area. The services we offer are designed to make our guests feel as if they are visiting a fine private club. Providing this private club atmosphere to the general public is what helps make The Golf Club at Yankee Trace unique.
In addition to daily fee golf, annual memberships are available for the more active user. Unlimited golf programs, priority starting times, and practice facility memberships are a large part of The Golf Club at Yankee Trace.
The Golf Club at Yankee Trace offers quality that is truly top-shelf. Since its inception in 1995, Yankee Trace has received multiple honors, including:
- Voted the #1 golf course in the greater Dayton area by Dayton Magazine
- Voted the #1 golf course in the greater Dayton area by the Dayton Daily News and activedayton.com
- Voted the #1 golf course in the greater Dayton area by the Dayton Business Journal
- Recognition for being in the top 50 golf courses in the country with green fees under $50
- Recognition from Golf Digest for being in the top ten municipal golf courses in the country
- Regularly rated at 4.5 stars by Golf Digest